Participate in the National Housing Conference by registering to attend in-person or online, whichever suits you best.
Please note that as per Victorian Government requirements, all attendees must be fully vaccinated. Please click here to read the MCEC Conditions of Entry. Please click here to view MCEC’s COVID Safe Plan.
- Access to all Plenary and Concurrent sessions
- Sunrise and Exchange sessions (subject to running)
- Access to Think Tank
- Access to official Conference Exhibition
- Catering for duration of registration
- Community Housing Limited Welcome Reception (Full and Wednesday registration only)
- Closing Brunch (Full and Thursday registration only)
- Access to the KPMG Networking Lounge
- Official Conference Dinner (additional cost)
Read more about our Social Activities
- Access to all Plenary Sessions on day(s) registered
- Access to at least two sessions in each Concurrent block
- Access to Think Tank (subject to be recorded)
- Access to virtual Exhibitor space
- A virtual networking event
- Able to access recorded sessions after the session for day registered
- Able to participate in the Q&A component of all sessions attending.
Wednesday only in-person attendees have access to all of the sessions on Wednesday 2 March as well as the Community Housing Limited Welcome Reception being held at the MCEC.
Thursday only in-person attendees have access to not only the sessions on Thursday but also the plenary on Friday morning and the closing Brunch being held at the Boatbuilders’ Yard.
Day only virtual attendees are able to access only the sessions on the day they are registered for.
A special discount rate is available for accommodation. Please check our FAQs for further information.
Registration fee information
|In-person One Day||$830|
|Virtual one day||$330|
*A specially subsidised fee for full-time students (delegate must hold a student concession card) or individuals with a Commonwealth Government concession or healthcare card. Delegates will be asked to upload a photo of their concession card during the registration process.
If you are wanting to register two or more people please click here to head to the group registration page. There is a 10% discount when booking three people or more – must be booked in the one transaction, will not be provided retrospectively.
REGISTRATIONS OPEN July 2021
SUPER SAVER prices are available until 30 September 2021.
EARLY BIRD prices are available from 1 October to 10 December 2021.
STANDARD prices are available from 11 December 2021.
IN-PERSON registration close 21 February 2022.
VIRTUAL registration close 24 February 2022.
Terms and Conditions
Registration must be paid before the conference begins and AHURI reserves the right to cancel any registration that has not been paid.
Cancellation Statement: Cancellations received in writing at to AHURI by Monday 31 January 2022 will be accepted and all fees refunded less an administrative fee of AUD $100. Cancellations received after this date cannot be accepted and will not be refunded with an exemption relating to COVID-19.
A full refund will be provided for in-person registrations if the delegate is unable to attend the conference due to being unwell, required to quarantine due to exposure or unable to enter Victoria due to travel restrictions. In-person registrations can be transferred to virtual with the difference between the two registrations being refunded.
Transfer of registration: Transfer of your registration to another person is acceptable on the first occasion; subsequent changes will incur a cost (an administrative fee) of $120 GST inclusive. The full name and details of the person that will replace you must be advised in writing to the Conference Office prior to the Conference.
Full terms and conditions can be found here