CEO, Enliven Housing
Faye is the CEO of both Enliven Housing, the “For Profit Housing provider with the not-for-profit heart” and Enliven Community, a not for profit organisation funded by Enliven Housing, to raise awareness of housing options for people with disability that deliver quality housing outcomes.
Outcomes that ensure people with disability have the opportunity to:
- Make informed decisions about their housing options
- Understand and exercise their rights, with regard to choice and control, over where they live, how they live and with who they live
- Decide who supports them and how they are supported, safe in the knowledge that those decisions are separate from their housing decisions
- Live an independent life that recognises a person’s right to community connection and social participation
- Understand and exercise their legal and human rights
Enliven Housing has developed an innovative housing and support option for people with disability, based on shared support not shared housing. This model incorporates a community cooperative, that enables people to share their support in a way that puts them at the centre of all decisions involving their housing and support arrangements.
Faye has a degree in Applied Science (Land Economics) with additional studies in Housing Management, and Human Resources including Leadership, Team Development and Training. Faye is an accomplished and recognized leader in the not-for-profit and private housing sector and has held board positions for peak bodies and service provider organizations.